Rules for using gift certificates to make purchases in Garage Shop
- A gift certificate (hereinafter referred to as GC) for purchases in Garage Shop is a card that contains a certificate code, which is an integral part of the GC, a nominal value, and an expiry date. Some of the information may be indicated on the GC packaging.
- When ordering online, an electronic version of the GC is sent to the email address indicated in the order and contains the following information: the certificate code, which is an integral part of the GC, the nominal value, and the expiry date.
- The GC can be used for full or partial payment of purchases at Garage Shop and at the Garage Shop online store.
- The purchaser of the GC has the right to transfer it to a third party.
- Receiving the GC for use means the purchaser and holder’s unconditional consent to these Rules.
- When paying for goods in one check, the only one GC can be used.
- If the value of the selected goods exceeds the nominal value of the GC, the difference can be paid in cash or card.
- If the value of the selected goods is less than the nominal value of the GC, the difference can be used for the next purchase.
- The GC cannot be exchanged for cash.
- When returning goods purchased using the GC, they can be exchanged or a new GC can be issued.
- The GC is not personal, it is a bearer certificate.
- In case of loss, the GC cannot be blocked and/or restored.
3 000 ₽ 3 000 ₽