Payment and return policy
Orders can be paid online by card (MIR, Visa International, MasterCard), Apple Pay or Google Pay.
Orders are delivered following payment.
Payment on receipt is available for orders collected in person, payable in cash or by card.
Payment by invoice is available for legal entities. To request an invoice, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online payment is carried out in accordance with the Rules of International Payment Systems on Confidentiality and Security of Payment.
Reasons for the transaction being rejected:
- the bank card is not valid for making payments via the Internet;
- there are insufficient funds on the card;
- bank card data entered incorrectly;
- the bank card has expired. The validity period is indicated on the front of the card;
- the transaction limit set by the cardholder or the partner bank has been exceeded.
Unwanted or poor-quality items can be returned within 14 days of receiving the order.
Please note that books and printed products without quality issues cannot be exchanged or returned.
Items must be returned in the same way as they were delivered, or at pick-up points.
Refunds are made in the same way as the payment was made.
In the case of online payment, a refund is made to the bank account used to pay for the goods. On average, funds are credited to the account within 3 to 5 working days, but in some cases the partner bank may delay transaction processing for up to 21 working days. The refund procedure is governed by the Rules of International Payment Systems.